Noctua Heatsink, Fan and Thermal Compound Give Away!
Summer is here for those of us in the northern hemisphere, and it sure is getting warm outside. At times like these we at the bit-tech
HQ really are thankful that Richard has cultivated such a close friendship with The Man Who Drives The Ice Cream Truck. Nothing helps pass the time better than an ice cream or free heatsink.
Speaking of which...
To help you combat the heat this summer and keep those overclocks happy, bit-tech
has teamed up with one of the industries leading heatsink design and manufacturing companies, Noctua
, to give away six sets of its new products:
- The NH-C12P six heatpipe cooler,
- The NF-P12 vortex controlled fan with SSO bearing,
- And the NT-H1 premium thermal compound.
This competition is open to all our readers worldwide, and to be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
What is Noctua's next 120mm fan going to be called?
If you're unsure, check here for a hint
This competition is now closed.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Noctua Competition" in the title, and include the answer (a, b or c) along with your name, address, contact email and phone number. Winners details only will be given to Noctua in order to arrange shipping. If you've got any questions then you can ask in the forums.
Terms and Conditions
This competition closes on Monday 14th July - so get going!
- Emails must be received by 11:59 AM BST Monday 14th July 2008 to qualify.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified - please remember to include your contact details in the email.
- The six winners will be chosen randomly from correct entries and informed by email.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
- All information will only be used or the purposes for picking the winners and shipping the prizes and will be deleted once the competition is over.