Cooler Master has announced its Case Mod World Series 2015 Competition
The annual modding competition is one of the biggest of its kind and features modders from around the globe competing for the best tower mod and scratchbuild categories.
This year, there is $20,000 dollars-worth of prizes to be won, courtesy of sponsorship from Dremel, Intel, Asus, OCZ and GeIL.
Last year's competition yielded some amazing projects with dozens being entered before going out to public and judge-based voting.
The 2015 competition is open today with registration ending in February and projects needing to be finished by the end of April this year although you can submit projects that are already completed. See all the rules and deadlines below or by heading over to the competition's home page here
Rules and deadlines:
- Registration is open now and closes on 7th February 2015.
- Date for final project photos and worklog submission is 30th April 2015.
- Your project can't have been started earlier than 1st July 2014.
- Tower mod category can be any Cooler Master case
- Scratch build category can be a custom built case or other manufacturer case but no logos can be shown, final project must not be recognisable compared to its original design and must include at least one Cooler Master product that is identifiable.
- Whether your project is already completed or not, you need to post a full work log with images showing the start to finish build process.
There will be two categories ‘Tower Mod’ and ‘Scratch Build’. The judging will be limited to only the the judge panel, which includes modders Richard ‘Darthbeavis’ Surroz, Peter ‘L3P’ Brands, Brian ‘BOD MODS’ Carter, Ronnie Hara, Mathieu ‘Sassanou’ Heredia, Richard Kiers as well as Antony Leather from bit-tech and the sponsors
A newly created award ‘Rising Star’ will be also determined by this panel to identify the future star to watch for in the modding scene. Also, a ‘People’s Choice’ will be chosen based solely on public voting.
We'll be following the competition to see all the best projects and if you want to enter, you can do so here